I’m a singer/songwriter from Des Moines and have been a professional musician since 1999.
I began playing piano at age 3. In high school, I discovered the guitar and have played every day since. After college, my buddy Herb and I prolonged adulthood and started a band, the Sauce Monkey’s.
I played many happy Fridays at People’s Bar and Grill in Ames thanks to Tom Zmolek, who was a big music supporter. Eventually I moved to Des Moines and began playing music to crowds in the capital city.
I’ve played numerous bars and pubs through the years, and love to perform for crowds big and small. Private parties and big events, dive bars and benefits, I have played it all.
I have performed for:
- ISU Athletics Department
- Iowa Craft Beer Tent ; Iowa State Fair
- U of Iowa – School of Social Work
- Simpson College Alumni Association
- Kum and Go Corporate
- West End Salvage
- YMCA of Des Moines
- Southside Chamber of Commerce
- Blank Park Zoo
- Iowa Cubs
- People’s Bar and Grill
- Barefoot Bar – Okoboji
- Kelly’s – Kansas City
- Red Sky Lounge – Mankato, MN
- The Field House – Iowa City
- Mother’s Pub
- Des Moines Public School Silent Auction
- Jasper Winery
- Amigos – Fort Dodge
- and countless weddings and private events